FOOL EXPRESSION INTENSIVE CAMP
27 -30 of June 24
This camp is a four days focused deep dive in the Fool Expression Practice. For all the players who have already been introduced to Fool Expression over a weekend workshop. We will explore some new specific tools from the Fool Expression practice and new tools associated with similar practices. We will play a lot throughout the whole days, play with edges & props. It is an immersion in outstanding nature, campfire, wild swimming, and a huge dome.
— PRACTICALS —
TIMINGS : Thursday 27th from 10 am to Sunday 30th 6pm
DIRECTION: Hittisleigh Mid Devon UK
PLACES: limited to 15 players
MEALS: Each player will bring the ingredient to cook a meal for max 15 people. Support will be available for this.
ACCOMMODATION : Camping (included in the price).
Tear 1: £450
Tear 2: £380
Tear 3: £300
*In response to the financial situation that is strongly affecting some of us, the fees of the workshop are now organised between 3 Tiers, depending on your financial situation. This is a system that works towards more equality, mutual trust and abundance. Do read carefully the details of the 3 Tiers at the bottom of the page, and thank you for choosing the Tier that applies to you with integrity. Don’t hesitate getting in touch with me if you have any questions. If money is an issue, do get in touch.
AFTER THE CAMP YOU WILL HAVE:
– an embodied sense of a home base within you
– practical tools to come closer to yourself in your daily life
– a better understanding of parts of yourself and a new relationship with them
– many new parts in you that have shown up and are now available
– an access to who you are beyond all these parts in you
– you will feel nourished and inspired by your inner player
– a supportive and safe connection with the other and with nature
– a sense of your place in a creative village
– lots of energy and excitement
– the desire to play in your daily life
– ABOUT CHRISTIE: With a decade of experience in creative and embodied personal development practices mixed with myth, connection to nature and emotional intelligence, Christie discovered a wealth of resources that are being mis-used or lying dormant within us. Christie is now showing people how to harness all these aspects so they can see them as gifts and thereby bring aliveness and constant creativity to their lives. Christie as a degree in occupational therapy, a specialisation in child psychiatry. She trained as a Voice Dialogue practitioner in Dorset, UK, as a Fool with Franki Anderson, in the 8 Shields Model and in Body Informed Leadership. She is currently training with Atlas Talisman. She is offering her work in the UK and throughout Europe, and has created and gathered an expanding, vibrant community of players in the South West of England. She also works one-to-one using the Voice Dialogue process and performs and improvises her own music using the Fool Expression’s practice.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE FOOL EXPRESSION SUMMER CAMP & THE FOOL EXPRESSION INTENSIVE :
The Fool Summer Camp – 1-6 June – Open to new Players. This retreat is woven with a ‘Village Building’ experience inspired by the 8 Shields movement. It offers spacious being time on the land, solo and group play, ritual and games.
The Fool Intensive – 20-23 June – For returning Players (who have done already a Fool Expression weekend Introduction). We will concentrate on playing all day long – and maybe evenings too, and exploring new tools associated with the practice and similar practices like psychodrama, Internal Family System, Relational Play. You will get to play and see a lot of play and dive more intensely in the practice and in the connection with others.
Contact me if you have any question.
** the remaining of the payment needs to be paid by the 20th of May 24.
Terms & Conditions: Deposit and full payment are non-refundable. If you cancel over three weeks before the start of the camp the amount over and above the deposit is transferable to another workshop within the next 5 months.